I'm not sure if this question fits here, but I want to find a suitable custom ROM for my Mi 10. I'm looking for a (possibly officially) supported ROM with great custombility and privacy. I tried to do some of my own research, but found outdated sources.
I'm currently running Android 13 with MIUI 14.0.2
I need some help with a purchase decision: I am the father of two small children. I am therefore looking for a smartphone camera that is suitable for taking photos of my children in motion, even in poor lighting conditions, without blurring everything, especially faces. So far, only the Pixel 6 (Pro) and Pixel 7 (Pro) and the iPhone 13 (Pro) have managed to do this. However, I don't like the HDR look of the Pixel that much and it also doesn't offer any further control over photography, as the Pixel leaves the image settings less to the user and more to the algorithm in the automatic system. iPhone is less of an option, as I don't want to invest in the Apple ecosystem.
To my actual question: Is the Xiaomi 13T (Pro) able to capture photos of moving subjects even in less than ideal lighting conditions? I am sure about the Xiaomi 13 (Pro) with the 1 inch sensor (but the price has hardly fallen in my country since its release), but as far as I know the Xiaomi 13T is less sensitive to light, so I have concerns. Unfortunately, this topic is hardly mentioned in any reviews. Do any of you have animals or children that you photograph with the Xiaomi 13T (Pro)?
Welcome to an Unofficial Xiaomi community on the Fediverse! This is a place to discuss everything related to Xiaomi devices, including news, reviews, tips, tutorials, rooting, and app discussions.
- Stay on topic: all posts should be related to Xiaomi devices, MIUI, or the Xiaomi ecosystem.
- Describe images/videos: when sharing images or videos, please provide an explanation in the self-post body. Memes are not allowed.
- No self-promotional spam: active community members are welcome to post their apps but should also participate in comments and discussions. Please do not post links to your own website, YouTube channel, or blog.
- No reposts/rehosted content: whenever possible, submit original sources. If the original source is not available in English, you may provide a translation. Reposts of the same content are not allowed.
- No editorializing titles: when submitting articles, do not change the titles. You may add the author's name if it is relevant.
- No piracy: sharing or discussing pirated content is strictly prohibited.
- No unauthorized polls/bots/giveaways: please do not create unauthorized polls, use bots, or organize giveaways without proper authorization.
- No offensive/low-effort content: avoid posting offensive or low-effort content that does not contribute positively to the community.
- No affiliate links: posting affiliate links is not allowed.