IMO the only private LLM is one being run locally. Thoughts?
A place for all things artificial intelligence
Stay up-to-date with the latest news, reviews, and insightful discussions about artificial intelligence. Whether you're interested in machine learning, neural networks, natural language processing, or AI applications, this is the place to be!
Subscribe: [email protected]
- from lemmy.ml
- from beehaw.org
- from lemmy.world
- from lemmy.ca
- from fedia.io
- from kbin.social
- from sh.itjust.works
- from lemm.ee
1. Stay on topicAll posts should be directly related to artificial intelligence. This includes discussions, news, research, tutorials, applications, and anything else specifically about AI.
2. No reposts/rehosted contentSubmit original sources, unless the content is not available in English. Reposts about the same AI-related content are not allowed.
3. No self-promotional spamOnly active members of the community can post their AI-related apps, projects, or resources, and they must actively participate in discussions. Please avoid posting self-promotional content that does not contribute to the AI community.
4. No editorializing titlesWhen sharing AI-related articles or content, refrain from changing the original titles. You may add the author's name if relevant.
5. No offensive/low-effort contentAvoid posting offensive, irrelevant, or low-effort content that does not contribute positively to the AI community.
6. No unauthorized polls/bots/giveawaysDo not create unauthorized polls, use bots to generate content, or organize giveaways related to AI without proper authorization.
7. No affiliate linksPosting AI-related affiliate links is not allowed.